Monday 16 November 2015

I conquered Everest

I have been to Nepal.
So my friends ask -
"did you conquer Everest?"
I say it's such 
an easy task.

Just tilt back your head
and gulp down the brew
pour out another
to the froth say adieu.

you may take one
more bottle, 
but be careful coz
you see
it won't be long before 
Everest conquers me.


I had to try this beer before leaving Kathmandu, because I knew I may not meet it again. One nice surprise I got up in the mountain town of Mude when we stopped for lunch was seeing my all-time favorite beer - SMB, and when I checked the label it said "Manila Philippines."

*drink moderately*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...