Friday 2 April 2010

Reunion @ Phuket

This vacation trip to Phuket is special in a myriad ways, here’s to mention a few:

1. It’s a long overdue reunion with my only sibling. With our parents long gone she’s the only DNA person closest to me alive, aside from my kids. The last time I saw her was like 7 or 8 years ago. She lives in the US west coast with her family. Her kids and mine have been separated for the same length of time and this would be a great chance for them to do some catching up.

2. The place – Phuket, has long been a “must see” place for me and my wife and this would be the time to step out of our dreams and tour the place. My son and his fiancé also live and work here and reuniting with them in their turf has been one of our yearnings.

3. The break from a 6-day weekly work schedule is really rejuvenating. Engaging in my passions – snorkeling and scuba diving will keep the wrinkles down and yet increase the sun spots on my aging face… I don’t care.

I chose to post only a few compared to the 300+ photos that we took with 2 cameras. The photos will show why this vacation was a blast.












































39 comments:

  1. hahahaha so loving the caption for this.. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. si inang dyosa ba, kay murag dalaga.. hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, I actually meant jumboo... ask kukie why. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kuya, I like your fahion statement!...Pwede bang gayahin ka namin ni Ferdinand??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing that Kuya...Na bless din ako.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the best moments in our lives, if not magical. Bro, I cried... tears of joy...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just glad the boat was doing speed, not my friend here. Bro, that shirt to me looks absolutely psychedelic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cracking up the express joy!
    This is classic, Bro Sun. Frame this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. tol... the photo doesn't show the tears but our joy was practically cascading down our cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the formula bro:
    family reunion + Mismo = endorphin enducing laughter.This game was created by some friends in Bangkok and they are on board this forum... ferdinandnormakieran. You should get your hands on this game.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dahan dahan ka diyan at masama ang mataba na puso.hehehe
    Thanks for creating mismo. the photos will tell you how much we enjoyed it. Joy already autographed the spin board. We were looking for you guys last Sunday in church for your autographs. The kids are bringing the mismo home to the US and I'm sure that some orders for the game will be coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Utang na loob... please huwag gayahin. actually this was a senior moment with my mind on the event I neglected to spruce up myself. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is the "wow" for sinugba or the beauty of live fish? danggit ang sa bottom, molmol ang naa sa likod!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow is for the picture itself and the things in the pic. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahahaha as in atey. siya ang pinaka kilig ani nga pic. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Siyempra beautiful din ang anak at apo.... he..he..he...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so happy fopr you Doc.... I am sure this is very touching moment of your life. I am so blessed to see your family happy and content.

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks sis... it's been a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  19. There's something in this particular photo that I just can't put down in black and white. I'm not sure if it's the ambiguous merging of the soft colours or the vintage Phuket street that takes my breath away. Superb picture!

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks ate betch. i miss you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think we have that here in Australia, bro, but in the form of chocolate... lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. it might look like a tree bro but its a weed. got it? lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. the place is just awesome.. fantastic.. :)

    ReplyDelete

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...