Thursday 12 May 2016

Friday the 13th of May 2016. Good luck or misfortune?

This is the very date that transformed Noah (me of course) into a pensioner. It also took away his livelihood at Yanhee International Hospital, made him a free agent, raised his butt from the daily 8-hour cycle of scanning in and out and made him available to whoever wished to use him for a fee or for free.

Did this Friday the 13th bring good luck or misfortune?

Neither. I consider today as a Gift from God through the death of Jesus and the companionship of the Holy Spirit. Luck or misfortune has no place in this celebration. Everything that happened and will happen in my life is the execution of the blue print that God set for me.

I will be forever grateful for God's gift of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...