Wednesday 31 December 2014

a recap of the year that was 2014

Each year is revealed one day at a time and it is only at the close of the year when the immensity of what was accomplished is realized.

At this point i stand in awe at what Jesus did for me throughout the year and how He blessed me in spite of myself.

this album will highlight the blessings that made 2014 an excitingly memorable year.

medical school batch '83 reunion in Davao city

Socii Omnium Medicorum Confraternity reunion
at frere Chris' house

the daughter and her band does a concert for 
the typhoon victims in the Philippines

 my high school batch reunion in Franklin Salvan's place

high school batch dinner at max's fried chicken Glendale LA

 my paternal side first degree cousins reunited at Irvine LA

maternal side first cousins reunited at Verdugo park Glendale LA

my sister's daughter's wedding at Bakersfield CA

my parents complete progeny reunited in Las Vegas 
after 11 years

the international coordinators team goes fishing
off Pattaya

 we celebrate kai's birthday with a budol fight
in Hua Hin


the photos show that the year 2014 was about family, classmates, fraternity, workmates, etc. It was a renewal of friendship and family bonds. It was all about hugging, kissing and reminiscing.

It can now be said that the year 2014 was good to me. Tomorrow is the start of another year and I look forward with eagerness to serve my savior - Jesus, more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...