Monday 24 February 2014

Kailee’s multiple blessings

I consider this lively girl a blessing to the family in general and most especially to me in particular. When her conception was whispered to me more than 6 years ago amidst a cascade of tears, I heaved a sigh relief and silently thanked Jesus for his gift to me. The circumstances by which she came to me didn’t matter at all. What mattered was that I had a granddaughter.

God is good to give me the opportunity to bring her up personally - a blessed chance that not all grandfathers have. God even left me without a paying job for two years so that I could spend all my time with her.

At 6 years old this grade 2 kid is everywhere the family is. Whether it be in some Southeast Asian country or an out-of-town marathon.

Now she will be with us again in a grand vacation halfway around the world.

I would like to imagine Jesus saying to her – “here's your visa kid, have fun!”

“M” in the visa signifies “Multiple” and that means she will be allowed into the US of A as many times as she can within the span of 10 years. Thank you Jesus for Kailee's 'multiple' blessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...