Monday 7 November 2011

raylene&farrah

2 gorgeous ladies dropped in at bangkok one day and asked me to take them around. not only did they make me momentarily forget the flood... they inadvertently opened a nostalgic window to the past - a chapter in my life that has been and will be in my heart forever.

the photos are from my cam, which i managed to shoot while also clicking from their cam. this will explain why i dont have photos of the other places that they visited.

this album is for you GAW!



































2 comments:

  1. maayo dinha gagmay diri sa starcity dagko murag piranha ang ngipon..pero lami sa tiil..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lami tingali na tulahon fwend human nila magpedicure. hehehe

    ReplyDelete

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...