Sunday 25 September 2011

Blighted ovum

If I may broach on this unfamiliar subject
Your keen indulgence now please don’t object
Ovulation, fertilization, formation of blastocyst
And similar events that contribute to this gist.

A bespectacled guy sporting some whiskers
In need of a son and maybe some daughters
This chubby lady with almond eyes did swoon
Heaped on her love from midnight till noon.

A romp in the beach a swim in the pool
Choco cakes so sweet durian shakes so cool.
maybe this combination can produce a kid.
A hug and a kiss could add up to his bid.

The heralding news to the ears of the aunt
I’m preggy I’m preggy and bulging up front
Not too fast now don’t celebrate too soon
We just delivered a tiny blighted ovum.





Giel Ray II

You peek through the sheets I can see your eyes
Fuzzy hair, crimson lips, plump cheeks so nice.
You stare at me like you’ve known me for long
My heart beats fast like the rhythm of a song.

Your sister came before you as a blighted ovum
But she faded away like the leaves of autumn
God filled the void she left when you came to be
Now your dad plus you and me makes three.

The incubator is your crib at least for now
I know I’ll manage the loneliness somehow
I keep you in my thoughts all night and day
 You will soon be with me never to go away.

Yeah, my sweet and charming little boy
God sent you to us - a soft bundle of joy.
Sleep well ‘cause you have a lot of growing to do
you’ll soon be home my darling Giel Ray number 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...