Wednesday 6 July 2011

I'd rather walk - Koh Chang episode

Pristine white beaches, mist-shrouded mountains,
rushing surf, waterfalls and cool forest fountains.
lazy dogs napping and ever smiling island folk,
I honestly love the scene, but I'd rather walk.

Monkeys on the high tension wires are playing,
and elephants like extinct dinosaurs a-swaying.
Giant clams open and close as if they can talk,
I really like the place, but I'd rather walk.

Winding roads that precipitously hang on the cliffs,
Dizzying hairpin turns that make me hold on stiff.
Moss on the road, the rocks and the bamboo stalk.
This island is so enchanting, but I'd rather walk.

I'm on a speeding bike with a lady holding tight.
She likes it going fast if the road is clear in sight.
But when the road dips, climbs or turns to miry muck.
She'll say above her breath... "I'd rather walk!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...