Sunday 29 August 2010

Missing these ladies...

Warning! The photos contained in this album may not appeal to your senses. Please proceed at your own risk.

All my life I have been surrounded by gorgeous women. These include my grandmothers, my mother and aunts, my only begotten sister and the multitude of girl friends that came into my life at one time or another. So why am I missing some ladies now?

It has been two weeks since the three most loved ladies of my life left me alone in my flat in Bangkok city and I am sorely missing them. They posted these photos in the internet and as of this moment the ladies are still in Davao enjoying their vacation oblivious of my plight.

Please don't worry about me. I'm still sane and coping well. But yes... I really miss them!





















12 comments:

  1. sun... i can't relate maybe because i don't have apo yet but i know you're bored being alone.. cheer up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot zen... i could use some encouragement now. bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute. trying hard indeed hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro, you really are a wonderful dad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks bro... the praise and glory belongs to God. i'm just an empty earthen pot filled with his love and pouring it out to everyone... and that includes a very fond and dear friend - warren.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Migo.... they are gorgeous right...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi migo, they are gorgeous right...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're right miga... apil ka na diha. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks Migo.....
    long time no hear no...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. ano abi kay hipushipus ka lang dira sa rotorua. hidlaw ka na migo mo dai? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. hidlaw man eh....
    sometimes we have to have time for ourselves, peace & quite !

    ReplyDelete

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...