Sunday 14 November 2010

Pattaya Dive Festival


I've heard about food festival where people eat a lot or film festival where people watch movies a lot or prayer festival where people pray a lot... but dive festival? never heard of this in my entire life until 2 months ago when someone posted it in my facebook. hmmm... I was wondering maybe people dive here a lot too. I had to get to the bottom of this intrigue and so I paid up the registration fee of 2,400 baht and November 13 came and I was on the bus to Pattaya.

I never learn my lesson about Bangkok traffic on Friday nights so it didnt matter to me if I left right after work at 5 pm. you could imagine the trip from Charan to Ekamai bus station and the continuing trip to the sin city. the photos will tell you more... 















4 comments:

  1. Are you sure this is not a food festival, Bai Sun? The sea always whets our appetite and I can just imagine the thrill of being served with such smorgasbord.
    I'm really holidaying myself with these fun-filled photos of your diving passion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bro... this photos shows 2 germans and a scot messing around with thai food. our cook didn't care who was eating and she just took to her thai heritage in putting our lunch together. i ate like a thai too and after our second dive that day i learned a very important lesson - never eat super hot and spicy food before diving. my uvula got so swollen from the combination of spice + dry air from my tank. it's good there was some space left for breathing. the antidote was really good and effective - ice cream, and lots of it. i don't care a damn if it happens again. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's always a next time shots...

    ReplyDelete

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...