Sunday 21 December 2008

Christmas cantata @ ECB

The Evangelical Church of Bangkok staged a Christmas cantata and I was honored to be a member of the choir, which had a representative from all the continents worldwide. It took us some 2 months to get our act together and those months were really trying since we were mostly amateurs, albeit with a lot of guts.

The first twelve shots were taken during practice and rest were on the final day of performance [Dec14]

The pictures were taken by the most able tenor - Nuboaki Onashi, a handsome and spirited Japanese. He was actually my inspiration because I tried hard to come up to his volume with my squeaky voice in comparison, which was a futile attempt I should say.


























6 comments:

  1. congratulations and happy to be a choir member,it reminds of my high school days at MVC & CBI . / college days at MVC.I was a choir member too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. murag duda naman ko sa imong tingog migo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. tinu-od na migoa... bisag ako ga duda na. hehehe... medyo kurog na murag kang mr Crisogono Diaz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you enjoyed the whole process of practicing to the final concert...

    ReplyDelete

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...