Friday 3 October 2008

I'm a child again

Please don’t get me wrong, I’m not in my “second childhood” yet and I don’t intend to live long enough to be initiated into it. LOL

Yesterday was Kai’s birthday and she decided to treat the whole family out to a day at the Siam Park City: http://www.siamparkcity.com/EN/E_HOME.html. We were told that it is Asia’s largest amusement and theme park and our tired feet were proof to that claim.

The pictures will show how I back tracked to the time when my knees were sturdier and my hair a lot more bushy. I reckon I was the oldest guy that day taking on the most challenging rides.

















7 comments:

  1. Really a good place to spend kais birthday...enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inggit ako sa inyo... family!!! the best thing to have on earth after God.
    I am so happy for all of you... love you guys...
    May the Lord continue to bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. migoa... gisyagit lang nimo ang imong kurog-kurog but you made it! pero ang duha nimo ka lingin asa naka abut?

    ReplyDelete
  4. migoa... the two round thing in your feet could be your two b... staying in the most lower part of you before the free fall aron dili ma bilin sa langit... lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sa tinu-od lang migoa kanang duha ka lingin diha sa tiil producto na sa gout... and duha nako ka balls ni ok-ok, pagabot sa balay na migimaw. hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dokie, dako naman imo apo...... regards kay ate Joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i dont like to ride that one....

    ReplyDelete

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...