Sunday 26 October 2008

HOT COFFEE

ich wünsche, dass ich Deutsches sprechen könnte, möglicherweise in naher Zukunft

Who would imagine that out in a remote and lonely mountain road you would see a coffee shop with great tasting freshly ground hot coffee served by english or german speaking Karen and Hmong kids?

This coffee shop is part of the Mae Na Chorn orphanage and it is actually a "Bed and Breakfast" project to help support the orphanage and to train the orphans as cooks, waiters and room maids - something like Hotel and Restaurant management.

I cant remember how many cups of coffee I drank, but believe me, Starbucks couldnt come up to the quality of the coffee here.

visit their website: http://hotcoffee-th.org















2 comments:

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...