Friday 3 November 2017

The story of my life: Introduction

Before accelerating into of the story of my life, it is only proper that I introduce myself. I am the second child of Eleazar Alburo Moreno and Priscilla Rapacon Jimenez - Moreno. Eleazar was born in Pinamungajan, Cebu and Priscilla in Pasay City, Metro Manila. My mother was a teacher who was sent to the hinterlands of Mindanao - in those days, where she met her lover - a graduating student, at Mindanao Mission Academy in Manticao. Apparently the romance between teacher and student was tolerated in those days or their affair could have been illicit in nature.

I have a sister - only sibling, Ethel, who was born a year ahead of me, but our sibling ranking changed when she got into medical school two years behind me. Ever since that fateful day people thought that I was the older one.

My official name is Philip Eleazer J. Moreno. My dad's "A" in the "zar" of his name was apparently misspelled when the clerk typed my birth certificate so my name has an "E" instead. I was born in the second half of the 50th decade of the 20th century at Miller Sanitarium and Hospital in Cebu City.

I am also known as: ė-boy, sunny boy, sunni, doggie, ñor, doki, sir moring, doc mo and noah. I'm not aware if someone at one time or another addressed me as "love" or "honey," but I would love to be called as such.

I have one wife - Jo ann, and two kids: JP and Kukie. Ten years ago an adorable baby girl was added to my family - Kailee, my granddaughter. Nok - my son's wife, joined us too, just recently.

With the introduction said, please proceed to the next chapter at your own risk.

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...