Sunday 7 August 2011

Long Legged Legs

It is not quite often that someone comes along
A life of intrigue like cryptic lyrics of a song.
Unknown tales and fables behind the pretty face
Lies beyond my grasp like a dead-end in a maze.

“Long legged legs” is about the best way to describe
What you see is what you get - a scene to imbibe.
A ready smile and full-throated laugh she’ll give
Just like she has all of life and happiness to live.

She runs like the wind without a care in the world
Hair dancing and flying like a grand flag unfurled
You might surmise the presence of testosterone
Fine moustache on her face half a cm has grown.

I could write and tell about her a year and a day
She’s a runner, an avid scuba diver suffice it to say
These descriptions at best may seem like flattery
Notwithstanding all these she’s still a mystery to me.

(Cheery Chette Bacabis-Nillos)


5 comments:

  1. as she floats like a feather
    she caught my heart forever...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. in nirvana i'm now a-floating
    my sweet buddha fondly smiling:-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looked at me and she was beaming
    I knew it then, I had been smiling...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang tiyan ko mikalit lang ug kahuot
    naka buhi kog makalilisang nga utot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. makalilisang hangin mong gibuhian
    oh gugma, humot sa akong ginhawa-an

    tilokon ko gayud ug simhot
    ang makalipong mong utot...;-)


    HAHAHA ... hural na ko, bai!

    ReplyDelete

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...