The pictures in this album were taken in Siam Paragon where we witnessed a presentation of the dancing dragons and got to see the Princess and her son.
Monday, 26 January 2009
"kung hei fat choi!"
The pictures in this album were taken in Siam Paragon where we witnessed a presentation of the dancing dragons and got to see the Princess and her son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...
-
This album could have been entitled “New Year 2011 weekend” if not for the fact that all five of us – jo ann, jp, nok, kukie and myself we...
-
I would not be surprised if in my other life I was a sexy merman or an impish shokoi of Philippine folklore, because diving for me is an i...
-
For this blogger the second week of April 2009 in Bangkok will be remembered by four things: 1. The red-shirts demonstration, 2. Songkhran...
No comments:
Post a Comment