Wednesday 21 May 2008

Missions month @ ECB

May is missions month at Evangelical Church of Bangkok, and Thai Care was given a table to use for exhibits. Ralf Oberg [Thai Care Director] emailed me four days before the said date requesting me to stand in for him coz he had some urgent things to look after and couldnt make it at ECB on that Sunday. 

I quickly went through my files for some items that I could place on top of the table and made ready for Sunday. Little did I know that God would introduce me to two Thai Christians who also had the heart and the burden for the gospel.

The following pictures will show what transpired next.





















2 comments:

  1. hala ka...ang gamay na missionary daku na...
    Ann I like your blouse...very thai
    ok tol imong table presentation for a short time notice.

    ReplyDelete

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...