Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...
-
This album could have been entitled “New Year 2011 weekend” if not for the fact that all five of us – jo ann, jp, nok, kukie and myself we...
-
I would not be surprised if in my other life I was a sexy merman or an impish shokoi of Philippine folklore, because diving for me is an i...
-
For this blogger the second week of April 2009 in Bangkok will be remembered by four things: 1. The red-shirts demonstration, 2. Songkhran...























congrats pop!!!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful man of God awaiting listening to God for the next call upon his life this journey to North Eastern Thailand a piece of God's puzzle that will be revealed. Many thanks Sunni for our conversations Gods blessing to you Gordon
ReplyDeleteang galing mo talaga bro...glory to God
ReplyDelete