Wednesday 21 November 2007

Wilderness mission

I lost my 17-year job with the SDA church in Nov 2006 due to my bold stand on my faith in the bible truths. From that time to June 2007 I worked as an unpaid volunteer to the Tribal Missions Fndtn Int'l Inc, the Universal Commission and the Mindanao Peace Volunteers. God took me to the wilderness among the Matigsalug, Manobos and the Maranaos. I consider this experience parallel to the Median experience of Moses, and figuratively God gave me my own "burning bush," which made me realize that he was calling me to serve the poorest of the poor, the marginalized minority and the outcasts.

All that you will see and read in this album is my way of giving God all the glory and praise for saving me and accepting me into his kingdom. The photos are scarce coz the camera that I brought malfunctioned and I had to get these photos from the website of my friends.









4 comments:

  1. ur leg really.what happen?? bec. the raft or......(can not imaginable T-T)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..i very respect u sunni.. ^__^ u very good heart..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long time ago (i'm a litle girl) me,my sister and brother when r go to school .we walk without slippers and my foot look like them also

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is sun burn from being exposed under the sun for two days while being wet all the time riding a bamboo raft down the river. we stoppped at native villages to treat the sick.

    ReplyDelete

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...