Monday 13 July 2015

the "Latter Rain" dilemma


The photo above makes a lot of sense when coupled with these words:
 “As I view what is happening in so many situations around the globe, I see that the end of time is upon us. The Lord is coming soon! God is working in an unusual way, and the latter rain is about to fall.Pres. Ted N. C. Wilson

“About to fall” means that it has not started raining yet. When there is no rain – it means a drought.

The photo was taken at the Alamodome where the SDA church had its meeting recently. The phrase quoted was also said at the same event by the president of this church himself. Knowingly or unknowingly he declared the exact condition of this church… no rain.

From Bangkal.. to Bukla.. to Bulacao.. to Bulacan… I have witness this attitude in the church of my birth. Only in my exit did I realize that this behavior in church does not hold true in groups where the members call themselves “born again Christians.” 

It doesn’t take a degree in theology to keep your audience awake and interested. You don’t need to be an entertainer or a standup comedian to hold the attention of your listeners.

All you need is the Holy Spirit moving inside the sanctuary and every action and uttered word will find its mark in the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...