Tuesday 19 June 2012

Friends in my heart


I just woke up from a wonderful dream
Tired, Light-headed and a bit out of steam.
Sweet taste of fun still lingering on my lips
The beat of the music pushing on my hips.

I played host to some friends from the past
Immersed in their presence I knew won’t last
Had fun going places and tasting exotic food
Sometimes hoping they would stay for good.

Tune, Lilibeth and Erbing flew in for some fun
It didn’t matter that they had work to be done
Inday and Ann for a couple or so valid reasons
Didn’t take the opportunity of a dozen seasons

Friendship I consider is in my blood and marrow
It helps keep away the aging blues and sorrow.
Someone beside me to reminisce and remember
I stay fresh and happy while I’m growing older

Thanks my friends from the bottom of my heart
When we come together we also have to part
Keep the sweet memories in your souls forever
The bonds between us let no man put asunder.

4 comments:

  1. BFF SUnni!! what a wonderful words of wisdom!! ENjoyed our mini reunion in BKK!! Thank you and Thank you!!! Btw, i guess you are on the wrong field of work, maybe we should collaborate a book with BFF Bing Port & Maring Ann, we might find our pot of Gold for our Twilight years to spend...Hmmmmm, i have to have a journal now.....
    Again I cant Thank you enough for the time you spent with us in BKK.....where should be our next destination........

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would depend on our knees... hahaha. basin dili na ta makadaug sa atong bagahe and we would require wheelchair services.

    i'm tempted to think it would be in a beach resort in cebu or bohol. i could visualize the album i'm going to create with you girls in swimsuits and erbing and i keeping our bulging bellies in check.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...linggaw.. ka poetic jud nimo Sun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you really have special talent in creative writing Sunni. High school pa ko ka basa sa imong mga lines...thanks for sharing nice photos here. You really had fun with your family bff's. Carry on.....

    ReplyDelete

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...