Wednesday 29 February 2012

Month of Marathon Madness

February 2012 will go down history as the month that I ran in 3 fun runs. The famous flood of 2011 that devastated Thailand for 3 months prevented some marathons on schedule and they had to be postponed. This will explain why the medals that we were awarded in February 2012 had November 2011 engraved as the date done.

The photos will show the three runs: "The North Face 100" "Standard Chartered Bangkok Marathon" and "International Half Marathon."

My daughter did the three marathons with me.
















4 comments:

  1. Congrats Sun!
    Remember last year you sent me info re Great Wall Marathon? Thanks to your link. I'm running it this May. Tesa will do the 21k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and i'm not running it. i scrapped it for ship wreck diving at bali this april. this time please bring a cam while running so you can post more photos. sa pictures nimo nalang ko mag imagine nga tua pud ko. have a great time bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratz migo.... proud a ya....

    ReplyDelete

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...