Wednesday 8 December 2010

nong nooch - day trip

I give the credit for this album to the lead-guitarist of PINC - Janice. She was the one who thought this up and invited the rest to take a day off at Pattaya in honor of her mom who was dropping by from Africa on her way to the Philippines.

Nong Nooch has been beckoning to us ever since we set foot in the kingdom of King Bhumibol, but we had other sites to see and we thought that this garden was just like the hundreds of parks scattered around Thailand. Yesterday proved that this was exceptional from the usual and that you can't get all of it in just one visit. I took about the equivalent of 5 rolls of film... but I decided to post just enough to tell a short story.

Please click on the first photo to get the rest of the story... better yet click "slideshow" for a larger view of the details.




































12 comments:

  1. i like your shots... you're good in photography ... keep it up fwend

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks zen... i had my share of photography craziness in my college days. I owned a professional slr and some fine accessories back then... a dark room and black and white processing equipment was at my disposal too. learned the tricks under a national photographer - momoy fuentebella no less... but when I got into looking after the sick I lost interest in the hobby. your albums at multiply was the shot-in-the-arm that kicked me into taking up the cam again to explore my limits. I guess I still have the knack at it based on your positive comments. i should give you the credit too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy that talent fwend ... i know you can show more ... it's a natural gift .. you got the means to explore the beauty around don't waste it. happy we got same interest in photography... i will expect more of your shots.... more of macro ...:-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is still flowers, bro...;-)
    Somebody said - "the world is full of cactus, but we don't have to sit on it"...;-)
    Hey bro, this is one very realistic fine professional shot. I remember Beloy Ravelo screaming for pain when he sees a thorny object. When asked why, he would say "what if I had stepped on it?". I won't be surprised at all if he's become the best lawyer in Cebu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to gaze into this superb still life photography and meditate for all eternity. Bro, this is art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One day I will organise a trip just to have my picture taken under this psychedelic tree. Beautiful shot, bro, not to say the least to your model here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i don't care if you came to meditate in one of the temples or take photos of the scenes... what matters is that i get to see a long lost, fond and well loved friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks, but no thanks... i'm not jewish and their laws don't bind me to submission. if you said "the food will raise your cholesterol and uric acid" i will humbly abstain while wishing i didnt post the pic at all. hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks, but no thanks bro... i'm not jewish and their laws don't bind me to submission. if you said "the food will raise your cholesterol and uric acid" i will humbly abstain while wishing i didnt post the pic at all. hahahah

    ReplyDelete

 Kailee's most recent thoughts - November 30, 2022 Hi loloooo Enter Kailee I know this is really sudden but I just wanted to show you th...